Frequently used tools and websites
- PBIS Evaluation Tools http://www.pbis.org/evaluation/evaluation_tools.aspx
- PBIS Assessment (formerly PBIS Surveys) https://www.pbisassessment.org
PBIS Assessment is a web application that enables schools implementing positive behavior support plans to monitor progress, solicit feedback from teachers and other staff, adjust to local needs and challenges, and identify accomplishments.
- School-Wide Information System (SWIS™) http://www.swis.org
SWIS™ is a web-based information system designed to help school personnel to use office discipline referral (ODR) data to design school-wide and individual student interventions.
PBIS trainings created by PBIS-MN
Access recorded webinars. Fast forward and rewind as much as you need to.
- SET evaluation training process (text with links): http://pbisevalmn.org/set-evaluator-training.php
- SET evaluation training (Full version, 90 minutes): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/304786904
- SET evaluation refresher training (Short version, 20 minutes): https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/967305208
- Doing a reliability test or being reliability tested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k823pj0ZZ4o&list=PLzbBB85oLWGF74sWzRQ16aTlHKZgLkKul&index=2
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-280-2960 if you have any questions or problems.