Welcome to PBISEvalMN.org!
PBISEvalMN helps you navigate all things related to evaluation or data gathering and use for Minnesota PBIS. Whether your school is new to PBIS or you've been sustaining PBIS implementation, PBISEvalMN can help with your data needs.
TFI Fidelity Walkthrough Tool
The Tiered Fidelity Inventory, or TFI, is a PBIS fidelity assessment to helps school teams measure their progress and implementation fidelity for all three tiers.
For tier 1 fidelity, an external coach or partner completes a brief walkthrough to give the team data from the school that helps the team action plan.
Schools in Minnesota can use the application to enter walkthrough data online through the walkthrough tool so that they can access it later for decision-making and measuring progress.TFI Walkthrough Tool Data Entry
Below are some definitions for each of the menu options at the left. This is meant to be a guide.
Future or Reconnecting Schools
- Brand new to Minnesota PBIS?
- Part of a new cohort, but haven't started training yet?
- Has it been a while since your school focused on PBIS?
- Does your school have new team members or a new administrator, and you want to "reboot" your PBIS program?
Schools in Training
- Are you currently in PBIS training provided by the Regional Implementation Projects through the Minnesota Department of Education?
- Has your school completed PBIS cohort training through the Minnesota Department of Education?
- Are you currently sustaining PBIS at your school?
Then visit the Sustaining Schools site.
- Does your school implement PBIS, but your team has not participated in a PBIS cohort training through the Minnesota Department of Education?
Then visit the Non-Cohort Schools site.
Brand new to Minnesota PBIS?
Want to start PBIS at your school?Other questions, like "What is PBIS?" – Start here.