Welcome to PBISEvalMN.org!
PBISEvalMN helps you navigate all things related to evaluation or data gathering and use for Minnesota PBIS. Whether your school is new to PBIS or you've been sustaining PBIS implementation, PBISEvalMN can help with your data needs.To get started, select the category that best fits your school from the menu items on the left. If you are not sure what category your school fits into, see the definitions below to get started.
Below are some definitions for each of the menu options at the left. This is meant to be a guide.
Future or Reconnecting Schools
- Brand new to Minnesota PBIS?
- Part of a new cohort, but haven't started training yet?
- Has it been a while since your school focused on PBIS?
- Does your school have new team members or a new administrator, and you want to "reboot" your PBIS program?
Schools in Training
- Are you currently in PBIS training provided by the Regional Implementation Projects through the Minnesota Department of Education?
- Has your school completed PBIS cohort training through the Minnesota Department of Education?
- Are you currently sustaining PBIS at your school?
Then visit the Sustaining Schools site.
- Does your school implement PBIS, but your team has not participated in a PBIS cohort training through the Minnesota Department of Education?
Then visit the Non-Cohort Schools site.
Brand new to Minnesota PBIS?
Want to start PBIS at your school?Other questions, like "What is PBIS?" – Start here.